The club organises a number of buses throughout the year for popular runs in the North of England and club activities. The races which attract enough support to make a bus viable are often point to points or races with an accompanying beer festival or good lunch!
This year (March ’16 – April ’17), 9 buses will have hopefully been laid on:
- Pier to Pier, South Shields (22 May 2016)
- Blaydon Race (9 June)
- Elvet Striders’ Parkrunathon for charity (18 June)
- Northumberland Coastal Run (24 July)
- Great North Run (11 September)
- Druridge Bay Harrier League (9 October)
- Brampton to Carlisle 10m (20 November)
- York Brass Monkey (15 January 2017 TBC)
- Alnwick Harrier League (4 March 2017)
Pick-up points are between Annfield Plain and Belmont via Durham City centre. There are sometimes spare seats available to non club members.