The races which attract enough support to make a bus viable are typically point-to-point, cross country fixtures or races with an accompanying good lunch!
The following buses are currently planned for this year (Apr ’18 – Mar ’19):
- Pier to Pier, South Shields (20 May)
- Blaydon Race (9 June)
- Northumberland Coastal Run (29 July)
- Great North Run (9 September)
- Druridge Bay Harrier League (7 October)
- Brampton to Carlisle 10m (18 November TBC)
- York Brass Monkey (13 January 2019 TBC)
- Alnwick Harrier League (2 March 2019)
Pick-up points are between Annfield Plain and Belmont via Durham City centre. There are occasionally spare seats available to non-Club members.
Bookings can be made online for available bus events at: https://elvetstriders.teamapp.com/events
A guide to bookings via TeamApp can be found on-line once you have registered.