Membership of Elvet Striders costs £35 per year payable in March/April.
Membership benefits include:
- Use of the University Sports Centre car park, track, showers and facilities on a Wednesday.
- Club training sessions on Monday and Wednesday evenings from the University Sports Centre for a significant part of the year.
- Affiliation to England Athletics.
- The right to represent us in competition.
- Registration and paid entry to regional and national competitions e.g. cross country leagues; club relays and Championship events.
- Subsidised social events such as the Christmas party.
- Subsidised travel to races.
- Bursaries for coaching courses and UKCC recognised courses for members who contribute to the running of the club.
Prospective members who already pay a membership fee to the University Sports Centre may be entitled to a reduced club membership rate. Please contact the membership secretary for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective club members may attend up to 3 club sessions before committing to join. These sessions should be consecutive, and only at the invitation of the membership secretary.
Once a member of Elvet Striders, you are then also a member of England Athletics, and qualify for the £2 reduction in race entry as well as other benefits. They will issue you with a registration number and Competition Licence.
For all enquiries relating to membership of Elvet Striders please contact the Membership Secretary: email@example.com