The races which attract enough support to make a bus viable are typically point-to-point, cross country fixtures or races with an accompanying good lunch!
The following buses are currently planned: (to Mar ’19):
- Brampton to Carlisle 10m (18 November)
- York Brass Monkey (13 January 2019 TBC)
- Alnwick Harrier League (2 March 2019)
Pick-up points are between Annfield Plain and Belmont via Durham City centre, typically:
- Annfield Plain
- Lanchester bowling green
- Kaysburn roundabout
- Witton Gilbert Travellers Rest
- Sacriston – Dorothy Tce/Witton Road – Crossroads Health Centre
- Framwellgate Moor – Salutation
- North Road viaduct – opposite Dominos
- Gilesgate outbound layby (A690) under footbridge
- Belmont Park and Ride.
There are occasionally spare seats available to non-Club members.
Bookings can be made online for available bus events at: https://elvetstriders.teamapp.com/events
A guide to bookings via TeamApp can be found on-line once you have registered.